We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in Fort Myers
We don’t just fix and service heaters, we also offer the highest quality furnace installation in Fort Myers.
What makes our professional labor a step above others? We’ve perfected our approach as time has gone by.
All of our Experts are ACE certified, which shows they’ve achieved the most prestigious technical accreditation in the industry. They also are part of current industry and equipment training to find the most outstanding methods to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with pro furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our outstanding services that we give you time to think it over—a year, in reality.
Reach us at 239-908-6991 to set your furnace installation right away.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be difficult to know approximately when your heating system is beginning to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will reveal evidence that it’s close to wearing out. Here are several of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With routine maintenance, a majority of furnaces last for around 20 years, although some may last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s smart to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your latest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a result, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace starts and stops too regularly, even if you consistently replace the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation might help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to create some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something critically wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to take care of, it’s generally preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working normally, its burner flames should be blue. If you see yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very effectively and may even be producing deadly carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more cost-effective to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also benefit from enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older heater.
- You want to enhance your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to request furnace installation can be difficult and irritating. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 239-908-6991 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what you can anticipate when we hook up your new furnace.
- Clean installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll put on shoe covers to protect your carpet from any dust we might bring in. We use sheets surrounding the installation area to avoid messes.
- Quality work—Our Experts have earned some of the most respected technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go through a sheet to ensure your heating equipment is running like it should before we take off.
- Surpassing expectations—We’ll hook up your new furnace to meet local code. And we’ll often go the extra mile, for the highest quality installation wherever.
Request Your Furnace Installation Today with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need an additional reason to get a heating system from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new heater comes with a free membership plan. This offers you an advantage on appropriate furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 239-908-6991 or contact us online to request your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.