We Support Our AC Installation in With a 100% Guarantee
When you need AC installation in , you should avoid skimping and letting just anyone install your new system.
That’s where the pros from enter. Apart from the fact that we have the qualifications and endorsements to support our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at to set your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you little signs that it’s failing. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You frequently need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, its energy efficiency goes down and more likely to breakdowns. If we’re regularly at your house for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start prepping for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed prior to 2010, it likely runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore as a result of its harmful effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to trim your energy expenses. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a good way to save on energy expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on electrical expenses.
At , our Experts will work with you to select the recommended model for your needs. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to confirm correct sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not fully financially ready for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Plan on All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other HVAC service company in ? Here are a couple of the things we do when we’re installing your system.
When our Expert techs are at your residence, you can feel confident they’ll put in your new equipment for the best effectiveness. And they’ll keep your home and garden in an unchanged condition as when they got there.
Above that, you can feel confident knowing you hired a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Organized installation—When the hook-up procedures require us to come inside your house, we’ll use shoe booties to protect your carpet from dust. We’ll also use drop cloths around the installation location to keep your flooring protected from debris all through our work.
- Exceptional service—Our techs are ACE-certified. This indicates they’ve undergone exhaustive schooling to achieve the most coveted technical accreditation in HVAC.
- Attention to detail—We’ll complete an installation checklist all through the process to double-check each individual seemingly minor item is handled. We’ll also check your equipment is operating like it should and is up to local code before we leave. Once installation is completed, we’ll ensure you know how to operate your new thermostat and air conditioner.
- Constant statuses—We’ll communicate how the process is progressing and when you can count on us to be wrapped up.