It’s easy to not remember routine maintenance for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the first concern we’re thinking about at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s due to the fact regular service gives lots of advantages for your system, like greater efficiency and a reduced possibility for malfunctions. You can get these benefits—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As usual, our repairs are supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an in-depth inspection of your equipment whenever they’re at your home. These examinations might help identify heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to better your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment also.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC situation in your residence. This may help you make an informed selection when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Yearly HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Regular maintenance delivers lots of pluses for your heating and cooling unit.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility costs.**
- Uncovers small issues before they create expensive service calls.
- Helps extend your unit’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps shield your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan incorporates regular Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort system. This checkup is the most detailed you can find. That’s because its numerous cleaning and adjustment procedures help bring back your unit to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
Along with a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each checkup involves.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting capabilities and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting power and safety controls
- Replacing standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual check on every visit
To begin, contact our Experts at 239-908-6991. We’ll help you select the right membership plan to fit your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.