Your HVAC system is an investment in your house. Shield it and your household’s comfort with Armor+, one of our premium heating and cooling service memberships.
After you enroll, you won’t pay a dime additional for parts or labor. This shields your bank account from expensive unplanned repair calls. When you request repairs, you’ll receive a fast response through our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll ensure you’re satisfied with our Expert repairs through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Whenever our Experts are at your home, we’ll do a detailed inspection of your unit. This helps us pinpoint any issues with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to better your air quality to get relief from allergies, your membership will aid you in saving on those products too.
We’ll also provide you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which pinpoints any comfort troubles in your home. This way, you can make a knowledgeable choice on repair or replacement.
This service also covers annual Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating system. Here are a couple of benefits to having this exhaustive work finished.
5 Benefits of Routine HVAC Maintenance
- Brings back efficiency that might save you up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.**
- Finds minor problems before they cause costly malfunctions.
- Helps extend your unit’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps shield your house from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning heating unit.
Every equipment tune-up includes a 29-point visual inspection along with these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Watching thermostat adjustment
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling steps
- Inspecting A/C starting capability and safety devices
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Installing new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Freshening and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat settings and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capability and safety mechanisms
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Fastening electrical connections
- Assessing volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime costs
- 15% discount on air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual check on all visits