What's Included in Furnace Service from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when considering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we enter a new season, it’s not uncommon to think ahead about coming expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit concerns, it can help increase your system’s efficiency and help you save money month after month.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also includes our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians complete are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll inspect the heat exchanger surface, looking for cracks or signs of wear that could be diminishing efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Proper air circulation makes sure that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with maximum comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to make certain it is being sent to the furnace acceptably, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A variety of the electrical parts of your system need to be checked every year to ensure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are working safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can choose from so both your comfort and budget needs are handled. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time scheduling furnace service, the experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make the process stress-free for you. If you have any questions regarding our service, feel free to give us a call at 239-908-6991 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.