Summer has made its debut in Fort Myers and the last thing you need is your air conditioner failing during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s air conditioner from failing with a yearly A/C system tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Just like you visit your MD every year for an exam, an A/C system tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and running properly. Most common A/C system tune-ups will include condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical components, and evaluating the performance of the blower belt and blower motor.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection as well as an extensive cleaning. Read on to see the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Examine oil and air filters
- Examine blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system function
- Inspect quality of installation
- Examine area around equipment
- Inspect equipment clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety components
- Assess temperature variance in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Fort Myers is currently celebrating summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and select HVAC equipment upgrades. To find out more or schedule your annual air conditioning tune-up, call 239-908-6991 today!