Summer has made its debut in Fort Myers and the last thing you need is your air conditioner going out during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s A/C system from malfunctioning with a yearly A/C system tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Just like you visit your MD every year for an exam, an A/C system tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and in working order. Most common A/C system tune-ups will include condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, evaluating your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical parts, and assessing the performance of the blower belt and motor.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your AC tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection along with an extensive cleaning. Read on to see the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision A/C system tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Check oil and air filters
- Examine blower components
- Evaluate air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system operation
- Verify quality of installation
- Inspect area around system
- Inspect equipment clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Analyze safety controls
- Measure temperature variance in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Fort Myers is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and qualifying home comfort system upgrades. To learn more or schedule your annual air conditioning tune-up, call 239-908-6991 today!