Your HVAC equipment is the key to a sense of comfort and high air quality. The furnace and air conditioner work hard in the background, heating, cooling, regulating the humidity and filtering your indoor air. Lots of homeowners take this functionality for granted until they’re forced to do without them. If your AC has ever malfunctioned on a sweltering summer day, or the furnace has failed during a blizzard, you understand what this is like firsthand.
No homeowner wishes to deal with emergency repairs, high energy bills or inconsistent home comfort. What if you could ensure a constant source of clean, conditioned air when you want it most?
That’s where preventive HVAC maintenance comes in handy. Like getting an oil change for your car, routine tune-ups are essential for keeping your HVAC system running at its best. And to get the most from each maintenance visit, you should think about signing up for an HVAC maintenance contract.
This agreement is an arrangement between you and an HVAC contractor. Participation takes the uncertainty out of HVAC service by delivering routine maintenance, savings on repair work between scheduled visits and other perks. An HVAC maintenance contract is not required to request tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, but we highly recommend registering. Here are six reasons why.
1. Built-In Reminders to Schedule HVAC Maintenance
Life gets hectic, so people often forget about setting up furnace maintenance for the fall and air conditioning maintenance before the spring. With an HVAC membership, you’ll be sent friendly reminders to get an appointment on your calendar. If you’re unfamiliar with why HVAC maintenance is so beneficial, take a look at these benefits:
- Uncover small problems early on: Issues with your home comfort system usually progress gradually. When a technician checks the internal components annually, it’s possible to find and fix little problems before they become big headaches.
- Reduce the risk of unexpected shutdowns: By fixing that loose fan belt and stabilizing the off-kilter blower motor during a maintenance appointment, the risk of an unexpected breakdown diminishes.
- Lower repair costs: Scheduled HVAC maintenance is an affordable, predictable amount that eliminates the need for many major repairs.
- Enhance energy efficiency: The Department of Energy reports that yearly maintenance can increase HVAC efficiency by close to 30%, bringing down your heating and cooling bills at the same time.
- Boost home comfort: When your heating and cooling system functions the way it is supposed to, airflow improves for pleasant temperatures and more comfortable humidity throughout the house.
- Extend the system’s life span: A clean, tuned-up, well-lubricated HVAC system can last years longer versus a neglected one, saving you on early replacement costs.
- Guarantee safety: An equipment and safety assessment during each visit delivers peace of mind that your heating and cooling system is working as intended.
- Protect your warranty: The majority of HVAC manufacturers prioritize preventive maintenance so much that they require yearly tune-ups to keep your warranty in good standing. Investing a little in upkeep now shields you from pricey repairs that your warranty should cover.
2. Priority Service
Having an HVAC maintenance agreement puts you at the front of the line when you call to request an emergency repair. You can often anticipate same-day service—even for nights, weekends and holidays—thanks to 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service for members.
3. Priority Install
Planning on replacing your home comfort system? An HVAC contract grants access to the quickest installs possible, even during the most hectic weeks.
4. Discount on Repairs and Services
Routine maintenance reduces the need for repair calls, but if your system needs some professional attention, having an HVAC maintenance plan grants a 15% discount. You’ll also enjoy 15% off indoor air quality products, including pleated filters, whole-house humidifiers and charged media air cleaners.
5. No Trip Charge
Utility repairs are occasionally inevitable, but they can get costly fast. Thankfully, with an HVAC agreement, you’ll never pay trip charges or overtime fees, even for emergency and after-hour visits.
6. Repair Guarantee
How can you be sure the technician has executed a job well done? Put your mind at ease with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all repairs and installations for one year. If the work leaves you dissatisfied, our technician will return to make things right.
Enroll in an HVAC Maintenance Contract
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning offers three HVAC membership levels: Priority+™, Maintenance+™ and the Service Experts Advantage™ Program. Consider what each plan provides and work with our staff to help you figure out the best plan for your needs and budget. We’re happy to answer any questions you have before registering. For more information about our HVAC maintenance contracts or to request a tune-up, please contact your local Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning office today.