Spring may be long gone but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Read these details about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- United States residents spend 87% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Half of health conditions are caused or irritated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.9% of the contaminants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our cute experts in the video and then visit SaveYourAir.com.