We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline problems related to heating that Fort Myers homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of causes why your Fort Myers home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the needed repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent practically all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Fort Myers at to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.