We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline problems related to heating that Fort Myers homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of causes why your Fort Myers home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the required repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent practically all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Fort Myers at 239-908-6991 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.