The condition of your HVAC system is critical because it improves home comfort and good indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly each and every day, which opens them to a wide assortment of possible issues.
These issues are often small enough that they won’t keep your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they sometimes affect energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these complications get worse, your entire system might be vulnerable. These are disasters and costs you can fend off with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Worthwhile
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be working just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this yearly service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But ignoring annual maintenance voids your warranty. Devoting a small amount on upkeep now might help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Finds Small Issues in Advance
Avoiding major problems in the first place is the simplest way to help your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits grant the opportunity to comprehensively inspect and lubricate vital internal systems. It also offers an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money across your system’s life span if troubles are repaired as they begin.
May Boost Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The enhanced performance might decrease your energy expenses by up to 30%.
May Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can survive years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but routine maintenance can extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning offers a series of membership plans designed to fit your unique needs. From budget-friendly options to full-featured coverage, we offer the right maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems running efficiently and steadily.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, greater energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are looking to replace your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to give out during disastrous weather. Annoyingly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we often answer a larger volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the cost of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning tech traveling to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more important than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Designed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can rely on us to keep trying until it is.
- Comprehensive visual check during every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an important home investment. Protect it while taking advantage of access to extra perks by enrolling in a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the right plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 239-908-6991 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.