Your HVAC system’s well-being is crucial, since it keeps your home cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfortable. This makes it exposed to a large range of issues.
Sometimes problems are minor enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from operating. But they can decrease its energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling bill. If these troubles worsen, your complete system could be in danger.
That’s hassle and bills that you could have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC service can lower the risk of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or running properly, you could ask whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs to be repaired. But forgetting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance now can help you skip expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Identifies little problems early. Blocking large troubles from happening first is the smartest method to protect your HVAC system. Annual maintenance service provides the chance to closely examine and lubricate essential internal pieces. And it also provides time to get needed repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll spend less money in the long run if issues are resolved as they are discovered.
- May boost energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than stopping malfunctions. It’s also to keep your system running as ideally as possible. Frequently this results in an improvement to your residence’s energy efficiency. You may experience decreased energy expenses, as well as the peace of mind your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is operating properly, it may last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners work about 15–20 years, but pro maintenance could help lengthen this life span even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Yearly maintenance is crucial, especially as it can help you save up to 30% on annual heating and cooling costs.* But with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be able to select from a collection of membership plans that fit your individual needs. All our memberships are full of special perks provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-inclusive to economical, we offer the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment soon or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be on the hook for emergency repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the most ample protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also include air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to get and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to work with any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You won’t have to worry about shelling out more if you need our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also get a few other most-loved perks of our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner often quits during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re typically handling a large volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is important more than ever. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can trust us to keep going until it is.
- Comprehensive visual check on all visits. Your loved ones’ comfort is our main priority. That’s why your visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and access extra benefits by enrolling in one of our membership plans today. Regardless of what your budget is, our Experts can help you choose the matching plan for your needs and house. To start with your membership plan, call us at 239-908-6991 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.