Scheduling routine AC maintenance is worthwhile.
Maintenance keeps your air conditioning unit in Fort Myers working at its top performance while keeping utility consumption small. It also may even help prolong its life span.
While there are a couple things you can complete on your own, you should call the Experts, like the ones at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, for AC examinations and service.
Here are a couple steps you can take by yourself as you get ready for summer.
Get Your AC Maintenance Booked
Spring is a time of rejuvenation, and to many that involves a large amount of indoors, garage and yard freshening. With the toastier weather near, it’s also a fantastic idea to put AC service on that listing.
Spring is the best season to get your AC unit cleaned and examined. Delaying to flip it on until the first warm day of the summer can be dicey. If you have to schedule repair or a new unit, you might be waiting a long time for a tech. And that may get awfully unbearable.
And for allergy sufferers, being one step ahead with a fresh air conditioning system will help assure the best indoor air quality while it’s pollen season.
Plus, AC service might be a requirement for your equipment’s manufacturer warranty or any other extended warranty.
Can I Finish Maintenance Myself?
There are methods that you can complete to help keep your AC unit in the best order:
- Put in a new air filter advises each month or two. This is particularly necessary if you suffer from allergies or have a cat in your home.
- Lawn upkeep by the outside condenser. Ensure there’s not any grass, weeds or bushes close to your air conditioning unit. We suggest keeping 2–3 feet of open space. You should also clear any leaves or branches that have collected inside your equipment, since this may limit airflow.
Let the Experts Take Care of the Rest
What’s left to accomplish? If you ring Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning at 239-908-6991, the primary thing we could do is compliment you for all the work you’ve already done. Then we’ll get down to the nuts and bolts. We’ll inspect your unit and make sure it’s operating like it should with these steps:
- Adjusting electrical connections to ensure secure comfort.
- Oiling to keep moving pieces working effortlessly and potentially stay clear of breakdowns.
- Flushing the condensate drain line to eliminate leak-inducing mold and blockages.
- Straightening coil fins to stay clear of reduced airflow.
- Freshening the exterior coil to eliminate any blockage from dirt and vegetation.
- Inspecting controls to ensure your system is starting, running and turning off like it should.
- Assessing the operating temperature parameters to establish your system has the proper refrigeration charge.
If we discover problems that need extra work, we are set to provide you the most cost-effective choice. Locating likely issues in a timely manner may solve larger issues in the future. This also gives you time to save if your AC is getting outdated.
When you are seeking a modern AC system to help make your new unit work for your budget. Whatever your cooling needs are, you can have peace of mind knowing our Experts have you covered.
Need to schedule your tune-up? Give us a call at 239-908-6991 or schedule an appointment online right away.