With Earth Day approaching, you may be inundated with ideas to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlive your traditional tank heater. Truly! We collected the best reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – While the initial price can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – You know the feeling. The awful pain of frigid water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters negate that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require the necessary amount of energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This wonderful tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating costs. They also use less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. While a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t collect water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you select the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.