With Earth Day approaching, you may be inundated with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlive your traditional tank heater. Truly! We collected the best reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – While the initial investment can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – You know the feeling. The awful pain of cold water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters avoid that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require the necessary amount of energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This incredible tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating bill. They also require less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Although a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t hold water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you select the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.