The best way to avoid furnace performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Fort Myers. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have all your heating problems covered. They’ll perform our exclusive 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our 14 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve passed rigorous training and are highly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous heat throughout the winter season.
At Service Experts in Fort Myers, we offer a variety of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Examine and clean gas burner section
- Our techs inspect the heating exchange surface for cracks or signs of wear, which may greatly affect efficiency.
Verify accurate airflow and blower operation
- This procedure ensures air is properly circulating through your home to bring warmth for the most comfort.
Confirm calibration of gas valve
- We study your unit’s fuel operation to make sure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is important for efficiency and safety.
Examine all electrical components
- Several of your system’s electrical parts should be reviewed annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. You don’t want to have to deal with one of these parts breaking down on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This heating and cooling service covers 29 checks and includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can see any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could routine furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help lessen your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is properly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Browse through our Maintenance Plans, or call 239-908-6991 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.