Don’t be fooled by this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still offer strong energy efficiency, especially compared to that really old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and may lead to reduced energy bills. Discover all the benefits with descriptions of each product below or scheduling an appointment with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Fort Myers.
In Fort Myers, an EL180E gas furnace isn’t only helpful in the colder months. It can help you save energy in the warmer months, too. We’re not kidding. These savings become reality with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is built to retain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature shifts. The furnace is also quiet, helps decrease waste and keeps your utility bill low. Dual-fuel lets you connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your system can switch between gas and electric to keep you nice and comfy.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable performance
- Durable steel cabinet – built to last, and its resilient finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – improves comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds quiet and minimizes losses
When you’re looking for two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace really stands out. If you’re looking for energy efficiency, you’ll find a 93% AFUE efficiency rating, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. All in all, you could save hundreds on your energy bill every year because the system minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re more concerned with performance, note the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and more reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and built to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for full control and easy operation
Just because it’s standard efficiency doesn’t mean it won’t deliver strong energy efficiency. The ML180 gas furnace has an 80% AFUE rating, so you’ll save a considerable amount with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Additionally, its sealed blower compartment minimizes loss and maximizes efficiency, so you – and your family in Fort Myers – will stay warm and comfortable even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – exceeds industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to strengthen reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – allows you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Fort Myers, give us a call at 239-908-6991 or schedule a free appointment.